- Provide balls on each field as determined by the
Ages 4, and 5-6 use size “3” balls
Ages 8 & Under and 9 & Under use size “4” balls ·
- As each game starts collect the balls for that field
back into the appropriate bags.
- Make sure that goalie shirts are hanging on each goal
prior to each game. Color coordinate as necessary so that goalie
shirts do not match either teams jerseys.
- Serve as linesmen judge for 9 & Under
games (on the big field).
- Empty trash cans into dumpster when full and at the end
of each day.
- Pick up all trash everywhere – including fields,
playgrounds, basketball courts and parking lots.
- Trash cans should be left facing away from the field
(so that the lid opens toward the school)